Friday 13 May 2016

Duterte Has A Strong Warning to NAIA Personnels! Must Watch!

The upcoming President Rodrigo Duterte has a message to all the Personnel of the Ninoy Aquino International Airport regarding the issue of the bullet planting among many innocent passengers.

The tanim- bala modus is a premiere scheme being done at the airport which really alarms many passengers knowing that they are no safe inside the airport because most of the officials are doing this illegal scheme.

A day after the elction, Mayor Duterte said that if the tanim-bala won't stop in the airport, all personnel working there would be relieved.

'Kayong nasa NAIA, pag may tanim pa dyan... lahat kayo alis.. 'he warned them.

'Do not do it to me because as I said I am awed and humbled by the vote given to me by the people for after all I did not also ask that I'd be president,'he added.

Now that the administration would be new, many people are looking forward to the changes that might happen under the Administration of Rodrigo Duterte.
Watch the Video Below:
 

Source: KickerDaily

Loading...