Thursday 17 March 2016

From Curvy To Sexy: Ways to Get that Hot Summer Body

Getting fit and sexy has become one of the booming trends in almost any country in the world today. I too have had my personal battle with getting in shape. After graduating from college, I just had this phase where all I did was to gain weight until I hit the 70kg mark. This was the time when I realized that I have to do something for myself. I noticed that my clothes cannot fit me anymore and that my skin has become stretched.



All in all, I did not like the effects of getting fat. Not only did I have to buy new sets of clothes but I also had to endure having less stamina in everything that I do. So here are some of the things that I have done to lose some weight:
  1. Revamping my Diet Plan

Yes, getting the south beach or the Mediterranean diet is something that I am not ready to do so. Why? Because I like fat greasy and basically the unhealthy stuff. So what I did was to basically lessen my food intake, but not to the point where I would starve myself. Additionally, I have introduced lots of fruits and vegetables in my meal. Whole wheat bread and brown breads was also a hit for me.

  1. Exercise Exercise Exercise

Almost anyone who tried any sort of diet is recommended to incorporate exercise in their daily routine. And yes, you should go get some activity back into your life. When I was on my way to shedding off some of the fats that I have gained, I started going out early in the morning to jog and when I did not have time, I make sure that I would walk for at least 30 minutes a day. It is not that much of an exercise but hey that is way better than nothing. Right?

However, soon my desperation to get back into shape has gotten to another level. So I started to contemplate about going to the gym. And since I am very much interested in martial arts, I joined a Mixed Martial Arts Gym. At first, it was really tough as I have gained weight and my stamina is not that good. Nonetheless, I have learned and in the months of training I saw improvements in my body and stamina.

  1. Lifestyle

Again with the lifestyle, too much partying, drinking alcohol, eating too much junk food, being a big bum on your butt and being just plain lazy to move your ass is a sure way to getting that fat ball shaped body. Slow down, take a deep breath, thin first before you eat or go out to party. A complete lifestyle check, self-discipline and hard work was what made me a better person. I would admit that I have been a heavy party animal before and it’s a good thing I have come to my right senses sooner than later.

  1. Having a Positive Mindset

Getting back into shape is easier said than done so be prepared for all the challenges that you would have to face. Keep a positive attitude and believe in yourself. Do you best and never quit until you achieve the goal that you have set for yourself.

Loading...